The name ARK AID has been given to our endeavors. For an obvious reason. The ARK of Noah, as well as the ARK of the Covenant, are representations of the best kind of aid. The ARK is a picture (what the Bible calls a shadow) of Christ. Being in the ARK (in Christ) is a shadow of the best kind of aid: deliverance from the judgment waters which in a figure have come upon Christ because of sin.
The tripple "A" logo is an expression of excellence. The exceeding excellence of Jesus is our pattern. AAA attempts to make its entire doings subservient to this higher goal of deliverance-aid and excellence. Jesus said, “what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” (Mark 8:36).
AAA statement of faith
ARK AID accepts the revelation of the triune God given in the Bible and confesses the historic faith of the gospel it contains. The following doctrines are regarded as crucial to the understanding of our faith, and should result in mutual love, practical Christian service and evangelistic concern.
- The sovereignty and grace of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, in creation, providence, revelation, redemption, and final judgement.
- The divine inspiration of the Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man, making him subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole and all-sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin, and from its eternal consequences.
- The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit.
- The priesthood of all believers, who form the universal church, the body of Christ, which is committed by his command to the proclamation of the gospel throughout the world.
- The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ, in power and glory